Baby Crazy


I've gone a bit nutty with the baby making projects this time around. It really has become quite the addiction to crochet up some little sweetness while watching something with the family. I found this crochet hat pattern on Ravelry that I adore because it is so cute, but simple to whip up in one or two sittings. I'm only keeping one for our little bundle... haven't decide which yet... the rest are going to be little baby welcome hats for all the new babies I know.

Anyways, here's the link, if you're so inclined: Shell Stitch Baby Hat . (Note: I used worsted weight yarn instead of aran... I adjusted by skipping row five, and going straight to the shell stitching on row six for the hat to not come out huge. Also, the pattern is written in English crochet terms, so the trebles need to be worked double crochet in American terminology and the double crochets are single crochets.)

Comments

Popular Posts