Sister Jammies

Ok, it's already begun... horrifying matching sister outfits! Well, not really, adorable, if I do say so myself. 


I made the new baby this sweet knit gown from the book "Growing Up Sew Liberated", and couldn't help but make Oona a pair of pjs to match. Both projects are from the book, and there are a bunch more projects in this book I need to tackle at some point. I have more yardage of this vintagey knit fabric, and I'm seriously considering making myself a night gown... is that going too far? (We don't all have to wear them at the same time.) 


Actually, Oona's set came out a little big for her. I made the 3T because she's in between sizes right now, and it seems to be a generous 3T. I haven't tried it on her because I'm going to give them to her for Easter. It's a very light soft jersey knit that will be perfect for the warmer months ahead. I'm thinking of making the baby a little sleeping cap to go with her gown. We'll see if I can find the time. By the way... jersey knit is very frustrating to work with... I'm so glad they came out looking semi-normal. Anyways, there is a night owl that won't go to sleep who needs some more stories read to her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
they are so soft and cozy!

Popular Posts