KCW Days 2,3, and 4


I've been diligently trying to keep up with the KCW challenge this week, but yesterday the warm weather lured Oona and I outside for some sun and sand for a good many hours. It was nice today, but a bit colder, and easier to stay in the warm corners of our home. The sundress above was actually finished up yesterday morning, and I meant to blog about it yesterday evening, but when I uploaded the photos I realized the camera had been on a funny setting, and they all came out fuzzy, so I took some new photos this morning.


I made a simple rectangle pattern for this and did two rows of gathered elastic, stitched on with a zig-zag stitch to give the top edge it's scrunchy look. A few hems and ribbon, and Oona has a new sundress, if the weather ever gets warm enough for it.  I made it from the remainder of "Liberty" fabric I had from making this baby quilt. I love that I was able to stretch that yard of fabric to make something fun for both my girls.


Here's Oona in her big girl bed modeling her new dress.

 I criss-crossed it in the back to help the straps stay up and to give it some extra cuteness.



 Did I mention it was incredibly difficult to get this busy bee to stay still enough for a few snap shots?


Today my mission was to get two more diaper covers done for the baby. Do diaper covers count as "clothes"?.... my answer was yes because she'll be wearing them. I'm not sure what I have planned for tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts