Happy Halloween!


 Happy Day of the Dead! Happy Day After Halloween! In typical Halloween fashion, I spent the day of scrambling to finish my costume. But we had a great evening trick-or-treating in town with friends and all our little ones. There's a town wide party at our local concert hall for families where we all met up. Oona had a blast dancing in the laser lights. She's such a party girl. Sometimes it frightens me!



 Here's our friendly Jack-o-lantern all lit up for the big night, starry cheeks and all! I wish I had a better picture of Oona rockin' her turtle shell. I'll have to dress her up again just to show it off here. I also have to get a better picture of my North Wind cape... I appliqued felt designs all over it.


I made some delicious spiced pumpkin seeds earlier today. A dash of salt, a dash of cumin powder, and a sprinkle of chili powder makes for awesome pumpkin seeds. They won't last long. Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts