I hope everyone enjoyed the first day of Spring yesterday. I did a Spring clean out and brought some stuff to the thrift store. We also took Oona on her first canoe ride on Lake Dunmore! She seemed a little tentative at first, but I think she really enjoyed it, especially when Mama and Daddy sang her rowing songs. The head band above was made from extra practice flowers from my Spring wreath in my last post. Here she is below sporting it over the weekend on a snowy trail. Despite the beautiful weather we've been having, there's always shady wooded areas in VT that don't seem to thaw until June!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, snow with these temps! Oona doesn't seem to mind wearing her new pretty headband, though perhaps she's too distracted with the snow and being outside. She's quite the fashionista! ~ mom

Popular Posts