Amongst the Rocks and Grass


It's a wonder what the changing of seasons can do to your spirits. I feel ideas coming faster than my busy Mama hands can handle. I want to immerse myself in the outside world while somehow taken it all to the inside world at my sewing machine or on a piece of paper or with my crochet hook. It's impossible to do it all at once. So depsite all the inspiration, I feel slow as honey about actually creating anything. Maybe that's why I've been crocheting a lot lately. You can take your time because it's always one stitch at a time. You can't get a head of yourself. I've also been enjoying watching my little one enjoy nature, rock piles and all. I have a feeling we'll be spending many hours in this yard of ours this Spring. I can't wait to get my hands in the soil!

Comments

Popular Posts