Cuddle Gnomes



These silly little gnomes have been dancing around my house! I finally got them to all sit still so I could take a picture, but if I didn't know better, I'd say a few of them are rolling their eyes at me. Cheeky little wee folk! Anyways, they're making a mess around here with all their merrymaking and they've got to go. If you are in need of a cheeky baby gnome stop by the shop. These little darlings are filled with mint, flax seed, echinacea, chamomile (all organic or grown here at home, pesticide free!). While I was at it, I added a bunch more to the shop... organic eye pillows, star babies, and birdies, and there's more to come!


Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams

Comments

Cute!! I love all the patterns and colors!
Zauberflink said…
Such a cute and happy bunch! They bring a smile to my face! Lena x
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Thanks Carlin and Zauberflink!

Popular Posts