Friday Favorites and Finished Projects



"Silver and Spice Hood"



 Friday Favorites:

Parenting Book: Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids (I wish I had this book from the start... stay calm and connected to your kids... great techniques for a happier family. I am sure I will reread this book again and again. I'm human, and I don't always follow the advice, but when I do, it's like magic. Check out her website, too: Aha Parenting.)
Sewing Scissors: Kai (Super sharp and the handles are as soft as butter.)
Album: Souad Massi : Deb (availble on Amazon prime... great for a family dance party... African/Middle Eastern influences... sings in Arabic, French and English... so beautiful)
Recipe I Want to Try but Haven't Yet:(hehe) Thai Butternut Squash Red Curry
Kid Quote of the Week: Elsa: (while talking to her drawing) Let's make the world a better place. Let's make it windy!
 
(Featuring five favorites every Friday. If you'd like to do the same, I'd love a shout out on your blog and feel free to leave a link in the comments! Enjoy your weekend!)




Comments

Popular Posts