Friday Favorites

Maybe the five million things I have to do already just isn't enough for me. I thought it would be fun to start something new on this dusty old blog, called "Friday Favorites".

Peace Lily showing off a beautiful bloom and giving me hope for Spring in the heart of Winter.

Book: Serephina (This was an X-mas present and we are currently reading it. It deals with prejudice and intolerance through interactions between human and dragon-kind. It is for the teen + audience.)
Article: A Pain Relieving Response to Being Rejected or Excluded
Project I Want to Make: Crochet Pixie/ Gnome Hat ("Silver and Spice Hood")
Beverage: Coffee with foamed milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon (Okay, I do this everyday. It's just so good.
Fabric: Foxy Knit

I hope you find something of interest in this mix.  I will try to change up the categories each week.

(Featuring five favorites every Friday. If you'd like to do the same, a shout out on your blog would be nice, and feel free to leave a link in the comments!)


Comments

Popular Posts