Introductions and Whatnot
Hello! I'm starting this blog to share with you my artwork and crafts and other things that I find joy in, and also as a way to motivate me to do more of the things I love! I now live in the north country and run a country store with my true love, Jake, and we both spend our days making things. We hope to someday own a castle (small cottage in the woods) made of ginger bread... or maybe just wood I suppose, being that we get a lot of snow up here.
Ten Odd Things:
1) This blog is named after our kitties "Indian" name.
2) Our kitty is named after a land turtle (Terrapin).
3) Our back yard is a mountain and our front yard is a river.
4) It's 8-8-08. (and it's also my Grandpa's 75th birthday)
5) Jake is playing a round ukulele.
6) I love fresh basil to unreasonable amounts. (Jake too)
7) We've been having torrential down pours and flooding all week.
8) We have a three pound block of cheese in the fridge. (thank you visitors!)
9) Our porch is bright green. (very bright green)
10) I wish it was Christmas so we can have rice pudding.