Making








Making:
- Time to spend with family
-My first pair of crochet socks
- Quiet time to read each night and soak my feet
- New products for the local farmer's market
- Tiny dream catchers for dreamers
- Birthday gifts for my Mom ( a red flower necklace and an envelope pillowcase sewn from a vintage Kewpie tea towel... Happy Birthday Mom!)
- Pretty packages for my gifts
- Strawberry shortcake in honor of the day
-Lots of messes to clean up
- Laundry and dirty children to wash from all the fun we've been having! 
- Time to pay attention
- Wishes on sparklers

 
Also joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .

Comments

Becki said…
I think the thing I'm most fascinated with is that colorful yarn wrapped around a wooden spoon. :^) Great pictures.
mary said…
great fun requires great rest! I am whooped but thankful for everything. <3 I have the best family ever. Thank you. Baba mama
Lucy Bowen said…
Mmm strawberry shortcake! It all looks like great fun.

Popular Posts