A New Dolly


Our desktop computer is dying, yesterday our phone lines were out because our line had gotten too frayed, and I'm just hoping that's the end of broken things for a while (knock on wood!). It feels good when I get a chance to make something... and not have to worry about fixing. I'm so glad we have Jake's laptop to fall back on until we can get another desktop. This dolly is literally getting made in minutes here and minutes there. I definitely feel that inner scream bubbling up lately, but crafting is definitely my exhale. Now this little dolly just needs some clothing and perhaps a name.

Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams

Comments

Lucy Bowen said…
Your little dolly is gorgeous and it doesn't matter how long it takes, just enjoy the journey. Looking forward to seeing her clothed!!
Inner screams are generally best let out intentionally before they burst forth at the wrong moment. Doll making sounds like a good way to calm the stress.

Popular Posts