Easter Weekend

We had a very quiet Easter weekend, unexpectedly spent at home. Family members were sick, so our traveling plans got canceled. It was good that they did because I woke Easter morning with a stomach bug! So, it wasn't especially fun for me, but I think the kids still had a good time. I'm still feeling a bit blah-yuck, so I'll let the pictures tell the story. I hope you had a nice holiday if you celebrate, or perhaps a nice Passover, or maybe just a fine Spring weekend without snow or sickness!


The kitties were far too interested in all the contents of the Easter baskets.
My one Easter craft this year... tiny doll baskets with needle felted eggs.


A thin sheet of fresh snow covered the Earth when we woke up.

"Lussekatter" bunnies


Lemon delights, bunny buns, and colored eggs


The hunt



Trying to fly kites for the first time.

Comments

Popular Posts