Happy Holidays


Oh my! Dear me! Is Christmas really only a couple days away? I'm so thankful that in a miracle likely never to be repeated, both my girls took naps today at the same time, and I was able to wrap almost all their presents. I'm hoping this means I will not be up until the wee hours of the morning Christmas Eve sipping tea with Santa (as fun as that can be). I do have some Christmas night gowns I'm hoping to make if I actually managed to buy enough fabric... hmm.... And will Daddy get a handmade gift? That remains to be seen. Part of me wants to just shut down my Christmas work shop since gifts are wrapped and packages have finally been sent, but the good elf in me knows there is more to be done.


Our friend the Tomten stopped by again this year and shared some yummy treats and a magical story with our little ones. We quickly thanked him with a bowl of porridge, that he seemed to gobble down. It's so nice to have old friends stop by. I hope you're enjoying the festivities of this time of year with your loved ones.


I'm going to try to take a deep breath, and slow down to a snails pace so that I can pay attention to these smiley little fairies that I live with. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


Comments

Popular Posts