Candy Colored Skulls


I'm enjoying this new season here with leaves on fire and talk of pumpkins, witches, ghosts and skeletons to stir our imaginations. I keep trying to get outside as much as possible before it gets too cold to venture out. We've been taking afternoon walks in the mossy fairy woods on a local trail. This time of year always brings some peace to my inner turmoil... that cold wind blowing away the troubles with the leaves. I do feel a deep tiredness this year, that I don't always have, but that comes with the territory of two young children. Still, it doesn't stop the daydreaming... thinking about winter projects, Halloween costumes, Christmas presents, and revitalizing that so called craft "business" that's been put on the shelf of late. I'm hoping by next Spring as my little babe grows to get back in the swing of things... maybe doing the farmer's market on a regular basis to get the wheels rolling. I wish sometimes I had the super power of being able to "do it all", but for now I'll try to just be happy if those cloth diapers get washed in time and my babies are fed and happy.

Comments

Popular Posts