Foggy Mountain Top


It's been one of those weeks where everything is a bit a foggy and you just kind of have to just muddle through it. We're all still a bit sick around here. We had to miss two birthday parties this afternoon because of these horrid colds. I don't know if it's the pregnancy or the sickness, but I feel like sleeping the rest of the month away... wake me when it's finally warm out, please!


My little one seems to keep herself active despite being just as sick as the rest of us. I don't know how she does it.

This great work of art is by Miss Oona Wildwood... shading, dots, swirls and all! She even left her little kitty lying on top.
 Of course, feeling yucky is a good excuse for indulgences. I have to say this lemon sugar recipe is awesome... chewy, soft lemon goodness. I've had a craving for something like this for a while.



We also have been addicted to "Battle Star Galactica" on Netflix... it's good thing we have to wait until our night owl is asleep to watch it or we'd be watching way too many episodes a night.

 Anyone know any awesome immune boosters? Yes, I do lots of vitamin C, take a whole basket load of vitamins, drink my herbal teas, eat my leafy greens and even throw in some yoga... What else can I do?


Comments

Popular Posts