Cup of Chamomile


 A restless toddler has me thinking many sleepy thoughts these days. I thought it was time for a new variety of eye pillows... my sleepy blend... these new ones which will be available soon are filled with organic chamomile, organic echinacea, home grown mint and organic golden flaxseed. I also used a wonderfully soft organic cotton for the exterior, and they will each have organic cotton fabric covers in fun designs. I'll be making the covers in the next week or so, and then they should be up for sale! I'm happy to offer this eco friendly and organic option! I'm hoping to also make some kid size versions in the future. I wish my toddler wasn't afraid to cover her eyes because perhaps this would help her with getting sleepy. Maybe I'll have to make some cuddley stuffed animals that can be warmed up too...


Comments

Popular Posts