Tiny Baby Things


2013 is certainly the year of the baby in my world. There are so many babies to welcome into the world (including our own little pea pod)! These tiny baby things are gifts for my friend expecting in the beginning of February... another summer peasant dress, some felt booties, and a dream catcher. It seems to be my go-to baby package of late. I love the simple "Bittie Booties Baby Pattern" because it's so customizable. I haven't had a chance to try it out on an actual baby yet, so I can't give it a full testimonial. I've also found this "Sweet Little Dress" pattern by "Leila and Ben" to be a great quick-sew dress for little girls. I've made Oona a number of these dresses.



There are lots of projects in store for our May baby and the list is ever-growing. I am currently waiting for some new cotton yarn to arrive so I can start on babies crochet blanket. 


P.S. THIS IS A SPOIILER...  STOP READING HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE SEX OF OUR BABY...



it seems I'll be making more of that "sweet little dress" for "little sister" as Oona calls  her.  2013 also appears to be the year of the girl!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I may have blown the surprise with Linda....when I said "Oona talks to her baby ______" to the wrong person. She laughed and told me about what I just said. Oh well...life goes on...girls or boys, they are all sweet babies!I do love the outfit!
Karen said…
yay!! congrats, bonnie! i can't wait to hear the name you pick out. love all that you've been crafting lately. i'm going to try and make part of my spring break the time i finally take a few sewing classes!

Popular Posts