Gnome Jammies

I nearly forgot to share the Christmas gnome jammies! Here's my disheveled beauties sporting them. I had originally intended to just make a pair for Jake, but when I realized there was just enough extra fabric to make a pair for Oona too, I couldn't resist. 

 The adult jammy pattern was found in my "Weekend Sewing" book by Heather Ross as mentioned before. The men's size I used was for a very tall gentleman so I had to adjust to customize the height on the pattern before cutting, but otherwise they fit great.  There are kid sizes too in the book, but not toddler sizes, so I traced a pair of Oona's pants to make a pattern for her. Unfortunately, Oona's came out a little on the short side... more like capris than jammy pants. I might add a red cuff to lengthen them or maybe just keep them as is (she grows so fast!).


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'm hoping to get a good nights rest tonight as our night owl has been keeping strange hours lately (always), and Mama and Daddy are exhausted.

Comments

Popular Posts