Winter Market


I'm just popping in to share some photos from our towns first winter market at historic Pierce Hall. I'm hoping to get more involved in the planning for the next one in February. It had a nice feel with yoga, an instrument circle, face painting and ornament decorating for the kiddies. There was even a few kids booths. It was a nice day out for me, chatting with customers and the other vendors. Jake just stopped by with Oona before the shop opened, but mostly I went solo.

It makes me want to get back to work making new products... time is always an issue here. My little one is at high demand and high distraction stage.


I was unfortunately still nursing this darn cold. A wiser woman would have canceled going to the show at all, but too late now. Oona pulled nearly an all nighter last night, which meant mama and daddy had to get up with her in shifts. She had fallen asleep in the car around 6pm, which she can sometimes keep sleeping through, so I didn't try to wake her. Unfortunately for last night, it was not one of those nights where she didn't sleep through. She woke up at 11pm and decide to keep on going until 4:30am! Crazy, huh? I don't know where that little steam engine gets the energy. I have no idea why I'm awake now. I got up at my regular time and started washing the floors. It's raining hard outside... maybe knowing we'll be stuck inside today made me want to get things clean. Hmm... this could turn into a dream like sequence soon, so I better end it here.

Comments

Popular Posts