Sight Seeing in the Hollow






Comments

Anne said…
Just passing by. I just love your pictures you posted. I to love advocados. I'll just eat a 1/2 of an advodado with a little bit of olive oil and a dash of salt & pepper. Mash it up a bit with a fork. It's so good. Plus I love guacamolie.
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Hello! Glad you enjoy our pictures. Avocado with olive oil and salt and pepper sounds delicious... we already used one for the tried and true guacamole but perhaps the second one we'll try that. Thanks for the idea!
Anonymous said…
i totally love vermont. i am still moving there one day.
Bonnie Wildwood said…
You definitely should Karen! VT has definitely captured my heart. I never thought somewhere could seem more like home than CT to me, but since we've moved here, I really don't want to live anywhere else. It's just too beautiful, and the people are pretty awesome, and it may just be one of the coziest places to live in the world!
Sarah K said…
the call of the north is definitely enchanting.. how i miss visiting, and lament those begotten hours we could have shared. we'll get up there, somehow!!!
Bonnie Wildwood said…
You'll get here someday Sarah. We miss you (and Mr.Karl). I suspect we'll be here for a quite a while. Maybe there will be a chance for us to visit you in your kingdom sometime soon.

Popular Posts