Friday Favorites: Yoga, Cookies and Flowers

 

Friday Favorites: 

Easter Book: The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes This book was a childhood favorite.
Spring Crochet Block Pattern: Primavera Flowers Granny Square
Yoga Video: Yoga with Adrienne I've been doing yoga since my first pregnancy over seven years ago, but I didn't really start doing it regularly until about a year and a half ago when I discovered the Yoga with Adrienne videos on Youtube. She makes it fun and easy, and has many videos that are between 15-30 minutes. I started with the 30 day challenge linked to above, but she has many others, and just came out with a new one called "True". It's awesome, and it totally changes my day when I start out with "Yoga with Adrienne" in the morning. She also has a few short meditation videos that I do daily.
Podcast Episode: "Thread Cult" Episode 31 with Heather Ross
Thing to Do on a Snow Day: Make chocolate chip cookies! Oh, and playing in the snow can be fun too!





(Featuring five favorites every Friday. If you'd like to do the same, I'd love a shout out on your blog and feel free to leave a link in the comments! Enjoy your weekend!)

Comments

Popular Posts