Friday Favorites (on Sunday)


My kids have been off from school and keeping me busy, so I apologize for my "Friday Favorites" on Sunday. I am shaking a scolding finger at myself right now.


Friday Favorites

Spring Kids Book: The Story of the Root Children by Sibylle von Olfers
Gardening Tool: Stirrup Hoe... Amazing gardening tool for weeding standing up. It feels like you're vacuuming your garden.
Food/Travel Show: Kito Kato (available on Amazon Prime... Learn about popular flavors in Japan based on region and introduced through Kit Kat bars... The kit kat bars are really only a tiny part of each episode. It's really about the flavor and culture of each region.)
Stone: fluorite
Kid Quote: Mommy, can I have spinach on top of my birthday cake? (Mom win!)


(Featuring five favorites every Friday. If you'd like to do the same, I'd love a shout out on your blog and feel free to leave a link in the comments! Enjoy your weekend!)

Comments

mary said…
colorful castle! It came out just as I hoped it would, magical!

Popular Posts