Birthday Dress


 I'm getting a little ahead of myself in some things, and way behind myself in others. This dress is for Oona's fifth birthday in November. I'm trying to keep it a surprise (the dress, that is). She wants to have a deer party so just imagine this dress on a little girl with cute little deer ears and perhaps a fluffy tail.

This is the same pattern I used for the "back to school unicorn dress" with out the layered skirt and pockets and pleats added.

Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .

Comments

Caffeine Girl said…
That is just so cute. I don't know how you are going to wait until November!
suzy mae said…
So pretty. A perfect little deer girl dress :)
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Thanks Caffeine Girl and Suzy Mae! I hid it in my magic present drawer that the kids have still not discovered... Oona did see the photo while I was editing it and said, "I wish I had a dress like that!" Oops! So I think it will be a nice surprise if I can keep it hidden.
I love the dress, it's very pretty! I also admire that you can sew tiny clothes for little critters (from your other post) - I've never been able to do that.

Popular Posts