Slow-cation









We've had a lot of fun this summer, but on the whole, things have felt hectic, like we're constantly  on the spin cycle in the washing machine. With no commitments this week, I have decided to slow things down and take it easy. I'm not making any plans, not going anywhere and taking some time for us all to rest and also get caught up on the day to day stuff. As it would happen, I'm also feeling a tad under the weather, so I can't really go back on my word because I'm just too tired. Anyways, I've been finishing up lingering projects, reading a little, and taking sometime to make and bake with the girls. Hopefully we'll all feel a little more grounded after a break from "doing".



http://www.gsheller.com/category/yarn-along

Also joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .

Comments

Caffeine Girl said…
I love quiet weeks like the one you had this past week. I need to have more quiet weeks next summer!
Lucy Bowen said…
We're having a quiet week too, hope you get yours.
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Thanks! We did our best to try to fight off "doing"... things have a way of getting wild without ever leaving the house with little kids, but it was somewhat restful, and I'm hoping to continue that this week.

Popular Posts