20/52 Sea of Dandelions


"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week in 2015"

Oona: enjoying the delights of a bed of flowers
Elsa: putting those new pockets to good use

http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/


My girls are just floating in a sea of dandelions right now. They pick me the most enormous bouquets of "flowers", fill the wheel barrow, make little altars, turn them into soup, put them in their pockets, wear them on their heads. I don't care if those sunshine posies are trying to take over the garden before I get it all planted... my girls are having too much fun with them to care. And this girl has never gotten so many bouquets of flowers in her life. Spring time is magic.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dandelions...the bouquet of the God and small children! I hope they leave some for wishing.
Baba and Papa don't have many yet but we had a hummingbird fly in the house.Quite the fluttering but it safely found it's way back out after a quick inspection.

Popular Posts