Make Do


Oona's New Year's Moon Lion Picture
Oh, my word! Fighting off this bitter cold at our door step here in the north land sure slows you down a bit. If it weren't for my little sugar dumplings needing me so, I'd surely tuck myself in for a long winter's nap. I hope you all did something a bit more exciting than the Wildwood's for the New Year. We went about life as usual at a slightly slower pace on account of those negative temperatures outside. I have been working on a few lists for this year's beginnings... I know I will likely forget about them all too soon, but I couldn't resist the temptation to write it down.

-->
Make:
Personal:
- granny sampler (from last year)
- briar rose baby blanket (also started last year)
- red gnome jammies
- waldorf dolls
- doll blankets, clothes, and diapers
- doll carrier (a busy year for doll accessories)
- handmade “thank you” cards to send through out the year as needed
- gifts to stow away for birthdays and next Christmas
- hand painted family portrait
- owl dress
- blouses and dresses for myself


Professional:
- art calendar
- weekly art
- children’s skirts
- eye pillows


Do:
- Yoga
- Take nature walks
- Go camping as a family
- Set up at farmer’s market weekly and at holiday craft shows
- Plant fabulous garden
- Start craft group at store
- Set up new web shop
- Practice ukulele!

Maybe if I actually print this out and put it somewhere I can see, I will do some of these things! May the sun shine bright and warm on your new year!

Comments

Popular Posts