52 Project 1/52




Elsa: Playing piano after giving standing up a try.
Oona: Filling up every last inch of her new Christmas sketchbook.

This year I thought it would be fun to participate in The 52 Project, "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014." I'm joining in a little late, but these photos were taken last week, so I'll have another post on Sunday. It will be so nice to have a week by week look at my girls come years end if I can manage to keep up. They do change so fearful quick!

Also, on Monday Elsa turned eight months old so for my Mama notes, here's what my sweetheart baby girl is up to:

- crawling! yes indeed! and getting around as fast as a motor car
- pulling herself up
- speaking baby-ese with some "mama" and "dada" thrown in for good measure
- eating any paper she can get her hands on
- laughing at big sister, as usual
- trying hard to chew on everything that she should not chew on
- eating lots of solids and had her first glass of water the other day
- much happier being on the floor now that she can get around
- playing the kazoo  
I'm hoping to pop in before Sunday with some recent craft projects...


Comments

Popular Posts