Princess of the Valley of the Wind

Handmade peasant dress for my November girl! Simplicity Pattern 2019, Cloud 9 Fabric

I just wanted to pop in quick to share the new dress I made for Oona. It was suppose to be her Little Red Riding Hood dress, but alas, it was not to be. I finished it this morning, and she decided that she is no longer Oona, but Nausicaa, the Princess of the Valley of the Wind, a character from a book (actually, a graphic novel) we are reading as a family. The dress has now been promoted to her official birthday dress, though it might see a lot of wear before then.

Wool of the Andes yarn and my new polish mug full of warm coffee with foamed milk.

I also got some lovely new wool yarn this weekend. Grand plans are formulating. Be on the look out for some magical and warm things posted here in the coming weeks.

Comments

Jenna said…
beautiful dress! Can't believe how big she is getting!

Popular Posts