All Hallow's Eve

Hello folks! We are feeling very lucky right now to not have lost power with Hurricane Sandy. I felt extremely anxious all weekend that we'd have a repeat of Irene. I know some places were hit hard. I hope those without power get it back quickly, and those suffering from this storm get the help they need. Selfishly, I was getting worried there wouldn't be much of Halloween this year, but it looks like things will be okay for festivities.

In the spirit of Halloween, here is a divine little milk ghosty, Oona calls the "Hoo Hoo Ghost" ("owl ghost").

Also, here is a sneak peak at my costume I'm working on, which is very much not finished yet! It's slightly ironic with all this storm business going on, but I'm going as the North Wind.

We also got our jack-o-lantern carved tonight. I think this is the most friendly looking jack-o-lantern we've ever made. It was carved from biggest pumpkin in our garden (the only big pumpkin in our garden) so I am quite proud of it. I appreciate your sacrifice for our celebration Mr. Jack-o-Lantern.

It appears the rain is picking up again, so I hope I haven't spoken too soon about everything being well and good. Be well out there!

Comments

Popular Posts