Mother Goose

I hope all you mama's out there had a lovely Mother's Day weekend! Our Sundays are work days, but we took some time in the morning to visit a flea market and stop by a favorite waterfall on the way home. Jake also watched Oona so I could have a lunch with a local mama friend. That was a blast! I love being with my babe, but some times an afternoon off is good medicine. These young ones can wear you out making you run circles and jump hoops and race strollers.

Mother's Day was a good reminder for me to stop and think about what kind of mama I want to be. I often feel torn between my role as a mother and my creative pursuits. I think I can definitely have both, I just have to accept that things won't always get done as fast as I would like. And sometimes it's necessary to stop and smell the puff balls.

Comments

Popular Posts