Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Gnome

I just wanted to pop in again and post some of the highlights from the weekend. My folks came to visit and there was much fun had with the grandbaby. Jake put the hammock up on our porch and Oona enjoyed her first hammock ride and hammock nap.





Finally enough snow melted that we could take Oona down to the river across the street. I think she was quite entranced.




I'm so in love with being outside again and sharing it with the little one. We had a nice walk with Grandma and Grandpa and Oona got a ride on our birch bark reindeer afterward.


And of course there was much jumping and cuddling to be had by all.

And music...

And tights on the head... I'll be posting some crafts soon... hope everyone had a nice weekend with nice weather too!

Comments

Popular Posts