A Few Things for Baby

Happy weekend! It's been down pouring all morning here... nice for the plants, but not for the wet laundry that's wishing for a bit of sunshine. I've been needle felting a bit lately. The hedgehog below is for the babies room.





I've also been experimenting with different diaper cover patterns. This one below was my first practice one. I'm not sure it will actually be functional as the leg cuffs seem like them might be chaffing, but I might alter the pattern slightly to remove the leg cuffs.




I used this free pattern here and a couple old sweaters that had been shrunken and felted. I need to hit up the thrift stores for some more sweaters I can felt. The little mushrooms are needle felted on by me.

We're also beginning to plot out the babies room. Babies require so much gear! We're in search of a good used crib, a dresser to convert into a changing table, and some paint for the walls. I'm thinking maybe sunshine yellow. We're going tobe keeping our eyes on craigslist and at the local flea market. I'll let you know how the room progresses and how Baby Wildwood progresses!

Comments

Popular Posts