Merry Making and Cold Season

Hello! Sorry for pulling a disappearing act. I've been having some trouble with one of my eyes, not sure the cause, but it's been irritated and so I've been staying off the computer box. Happy 2009! I'm a bit foggy in the head with a cold too, but I wanted to let you know the crafting hasn't stopped... just my body isn't cooperating lately to post. I have many things to share from the holidays... crafting and celebration wise, but I'm still needing to get myself better... some hot tea would be good. So for now, just a few things... I'll pop in with some more pictures this week if I'm not too sleepy and sneezy for the task.



(This is a gocco image I printed I fabric and have been turning into an army of stuffed balsalm gnomes.)


(And these were just a house warming gift for my sister... I should make some for us, we never seem to have a potholders when we need them... I was having some fun with sewing machine stitches.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
the potholders are lovely! we loved all our gifts, and so many compliments on the amazing pillow....how did you know I wanted one? haha.....

take care!
Jenna
Bonnie Wildwood said…
I'm so glad you liked everything! Thank you for the lovely teapot and ornaments and the awesome tree topper! It was great to see you guys too!
Bonnie

Popular Posts