"In the Northland Snow"

Looks like we're in for more snow tomorrow. Jake's even been writing songs about it.



And here's another song, not about snow, but very pretty nonetheless.



He's also got a new album up on his website, Home to Be and there's a whole ton of songs on his You Tube page. I can't keep up with that one. But go listen if you haven't! He's got many lovely things to hear.

And I have finally done a little updating to my shop with some scarves and gnomes. Hopefully there will be more soon, but I'm slow as a turtle about internet things lately on account of my eye still irritating me. I haven't been able to read much either which is very sad because I got some lovely books for Christmas that I've been hoping to get started on. But luckily Jake and I started the enormous task of reading Lord of the Rings out loud, well, he's been kindly reading it to me every night,such a sweet one he is. And I think he's waiting for me to get off this thing to go hear some now so off I go to curl up and hear some more about what's going on with Merry and Pippin at the moment!



Comments

Anonymous said…
hope you guys are staying warm despite the cold outside! love all the new additions to the store, fabulous work. I hope you're you're feeling better!
miss you guys!

Take care!
Jenna
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Thanks! We miss you too! I'll give you a call soon! Hope you're staying warm in CT too and everything is well.
Bonnie
Karen said…
i love your first two pictures. how cozy. actually looks like louisville at the moment, too, minus all the tree limbs everywhere.
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Yeah, it's beautiful right now, but ridiculous... we just got another 14 inches yesterday, and there's a tall wall of snow along the roadsides. More on the way too! I wish we had sleds.

Popular Posts