Kitties and Valentines

 


 
There's been plenty of sewing happening around here, but I'm a bit back logged on getting it in the shop. I have new kitties, baby dolls, and other critters that I will be posting, with any luck, by the end of the week. If you'd like to be updated on shop news please sign up for my news letter at the bottom of my main page, which I plan to send out monthly. The first one has not gone out yet, if you've already signed up, so don't fret.

In addition to making new stock for the shop, I've also been helping my little ones make Valentines. My kindergarten girl loves kitties as much as I do, and she decided to make some kitty head Valentines to stick on lollipops. It's "L" week in school, so lollipops were a must for her. She's going to add glitter to the faces. I'll share her big sisters progress, too, when she gets a little more done. Actually, besides helping a little bit with the templates, and occasionally helping to hold the template still, they've both been working on these on their own. I love handmade Valentines with kids, and it's so nice for kids to have projects they can take charge of on their own.

Do you make handmade cards or presents for Valentine's Day? I have a few sewing projects that I'm hoping to get to for my sweeties, but I might just bake some cookies if I run out of time.

(Today I'm joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .)

Comments

Popular Posts