Friday Favorites: Poky and Porcupines
1) Listen: Organic Gardener's Podcast: Episode 134: Gardening a Complete Diet with Jes Pearce
2) Watch: "World's Biggest Cities" on Netflix
3) Read: "The Penderwicks" (It's a four book series about four sisters and their father and an ever changing family.)
4) Make: Aran Jacket (This is on my "Great Make" list for the year. I enough yarn for it. Now to get started!)
5) Plant (changing things up a little this week): Botantical Interest Seeds: They have a great selection and both organic and heirloom seeds available.
|Self-portrait by my 5 year old|
|Porcupine found on our hillside|