Friday Favorites

 Five Favorites Every Friday



"Don't Hesitate" by Mary Oliver
1) Listen: Holly Golightly
2) Watch: Hilda cartoon on Netflix
3) Read: "Swan" by Mary Oliver
4) Make: "Retro Vibe Crochet Square" (A few years back I started a granny blanket sampler, and it was just not working out. I learned a lot, but didn't like how it looked. I didn't feel inspired to finish it, so I started to deconstruct it. I found this square on Pinterest and decided to restart my granny blanket with fresh eyes and just one square. So far, so good. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the year at the latest. Doing one square, as opposed to a variety of squares has made the process more meditative. At this point, I've memorized the pattern and work on squares whenever I can squeeze one in. )
5) Bake: Ciabatta Bread Recipe (I'm hoping to try this this weekend.)

Comments

Popular Posts