Around and Around We Go




















I guess there's no shortage of fairs this time of year. After nearly nine year's of living in VT, we finally made it to the much talked about Tunbridge World's Fair. It was whirling, blistering hot fun to be sure. My favorite part of fair's is the crafts, of course. I didn't get a picture, but there was a fun lego competition for kids that my kids might have to join in next year. I also love seeing all the giant vegetables and sunflowers. One of these years, I will be successful at growing a giant pumpkin. I always seem to kill them before they bare fruit. I am hoping to get to go the sheep and wool festival coming up, but that might be a harder sell for the family. Why don't they love staring at rows and rows of yarn like I do?

Comments

Popular Posts