Birthday Girl

Four years have passed at a running pace. How is my little darlin' now such a big girl? It's unfair! But it's also amazing! She is such a smart, creative, old soul. And she challenges every ounce of patience I have in me. But I adore her. I adore her spunk and determination in everything she does. I adore her rebellious side, even though it sometimes makes me a little kid again too, stamping my feet right back at her. She asked for a crown, a princess dress and blue fairy and unicorn, a deer family... a birthday sign... not much, haha. But she always knows what she wants, and doesn't hesitate to ask. I love her.




A felt birthday cake made especially for her little deer family.
 
The princess dress is finished!


 
Raspberry cake with raspberry frosting... a beautiful creation by Dada.


 Happy Birthday to you my darlin' magical girl! I hope you always believe in magic.


Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams.

Comments

Happy birthday! I love the way the princess dress turned out - she must love it!
Love the crown and the critter birthday cake! Cute!
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Thank you Jayne and Carlin!

Popular Posts