Crochet Flower Garland



Here's one silly thing I've been working on in little bits and pieces while my baby girl wiggles on the floor.  It's a strand of crochet flowers and leaves to decorate her changing table. She's asleep, so who knows if she'll actually give a hoot about it, but I thought it would give her something pretty to look at while she's getting changed. It was initially going to be individual strands of dangling butterflies using this pattern. Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to make the butterflies right... should have been simple, but it just wasn't working out. So I used the first two rounds in this pattern to make contrasting flowers and added some free form leaves. I think it's kind of spiffy, despite the fact that it's totally different than first envisioned.



Comments

Jenna said…
Thats so cute! I love it!

Popular Posts