Slow and Steady







Happy 2011! I know, I'm a bit late, but everything is a bit late these days. In fact, we just took our Christmas tree down on Ground Hogs Day for goodness sake! If the Wildwood's take down their Christmas tree it means Spring is just around the corner I suppose! I have finally been squeezing in a little bit of sewing time here and there, but baby time is still demanding a good chunk of time. I'm ok with that because I love my little milk monster like crazy. She is growing so rapidly! And she's now holding up her head when we put her on her belly like she invented it. She's also started drooling a bit which she somehow makes cute. I'm not bothering with resolutions this year because I know I'll only disappoint myself. But I am ready to make a "Grand To Do List" for 2011 so I can slowly and methodically like the age old tortoise check off one or two things.

Here's my overly ambitious "Grand to Do List" of arts and craft projects:

- Artwork on wood
- Mixed media artwork on fabric
- Needle felted artwork
- Felt crafts
- More lavender and flax seed eye pillows and neck warmers
- Buckwheat hull pillows
- Painted rocks and seashells
- Crochet hats for the little one
- Baby clothes
- Sewn Baby toys
- Play mat/blanket for babe
- Easter basket and Christmas stocking for Miss Oona
- Secret Christmas projects which I plan to work on throughout the year

Comments

Popular Posts