Happy Belated Groundhogs Day!



Well, I'm not sure if that ol' groundhog saw his shadow, but I'm doing everything in my power to bring Spring sooner than later. This morning I did a bit of Spring cleaning in the store... a bit more is still needed, but all in good time. I'm also going to start some basil seeds today. I want to have a ton of basil this year, as it's my all time favorite herb and you can never have enough. I can't wait to make pesto.

Speaking of food... here is a very delicious sandwich that Jake and I shared the other day at our local cafe. Take a some apple slices, cheddar, fresh spinach and onion and bread of your choice. Amazing! We liked it so much we made it again today at home. I don't think you can go wrong with apples and cheddar. It's just too good.

Comments

Popular Posts