Wishing You a Happy New Year!








Happy 2019! We rang in the New Year with Indian food and the annual dragon parade in Burlington and blossoming jasmine tea on the first day of the year.

I hope your holiday season was cozy and warm and filled with love. I've been fully wrapped up with family and friends and making merry. I could honestly go for a long winters nap right about now, but the dazzle and sparkle of a shiny new year are also calling me to action.

This is my best list making time. I like to make big lists of all the things I want to make and accomplish. Many of these things don't get finished before the changing of the year, but there are often a few that do, and I'm content with that. Mostly, it's an excuse to make a road map of where I want to be. I hope 2019 gives you a nice excuse to reboot.

Comments

Popular Posts