Out of the Mist and Fog






It's been raining hard for days. While the October sky is still gray,  it's let up for a time, and I can see the leaves are beginning to pop out my window. We've been blessed not to have a frost in the valley, but there's been a chill in the air, and we've had to turn on our pellet stove more than once. We'll need to order our winter supply soon. The rocker by the fire is ready and yarn and wool are calling me. Yes, we are definitely in Fall now.

It seems I'm also in a new season of life. In this season, small children who once spent there days beside me are both off at school for full days. It's nice, sometimes a little too quiet, and still quite busy. I'm trying to find my footing and my path right now. I thought I knew where I was going, but honestly, there are still a lot of questions in the air. In the meantime, I'll keep making and planning.

Hope you are well! I'll try not to stay away so long!



Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .



Comments

mary said…
I love all your new characters. Perhaps it's time to remake Jake's Woodland Friends to go with this tribe? I bet the girls would love it.

Popular Posts