In the Garden: In the Swing of Things




























The grass is green and the gardening season is well under way, but I haven't had time to pop over here and share the bounty. We are enjoying herbs and flowers and lettuce, and will hopefully be enjoying more soon. Ms. Tulip has reigned as the queen of Spring this year in our yard, decorating the children's garden, as well as the front of our house. I'm so happy for all the things planted in the Fall and perennials planted last year that have re-emerged to see another Spring. I'm sad that we already have some aphids and gypsy moth caterpillars terrorizing the land. As I've done for the last few years, I hope to be back with regular garden posts. I'd love to hear about your garden too, so please feel free to share a link in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts