Quiet Time



Here's our little baboo at 21 weeks. We're in love! So sweet! We got our first glimpse Tuesday morning. It was so fun to spy, and we decided to cheat and peek at the sex, but it was a bit inconclusive. That's what we get for being inpatient! They think it might be a girl, but wouldn't give us a positive yes on that. Baby was being discreet. Or maybe it just likes to keep us guessing.

It's been a busy couple of weeks here. We did some traveling for the fourth of July weekend and then had some visitors up here for a week, which was nice, but now I'm enjoying some down time. I'm a bit of sleepy head these days... which accounts for some of my lack of posting. I think the babies been growing a lot lately, and it's taking the wind out of me.

But I'm trying to get myself going with little projects here and there. I'm going to be spending some extra time in the shop in the coming weeks to give Jake a chance to get caught up on instrument projects so I'll be sharing some photos soon of things I'm doing to give the store a fresh look. Right now, mama and baby need a snack!

Comments

Oh, how frustrating not to get to find out the sex! They told us we're having a girl, however I have this fear that they are wrong, and we're going to have a big surprise on the birth day. :) They got a pretty cute ultrasound pic there, though!
Bonnie Wildwood said…
Hi Candice,

Yeah, it's a little frustrating, but it was still nice to get to see the baby. I think even if they sounded confident it was a girl, I'd be a little worried because maybe somethings just hiding, haha. I'm still going to throw caution to the wind and pick up a few girly things (but mostly stay neutral for now).
Karen said…
glad things are progressing well, bonnie. seems like everyone is having girls these days, how wonderful! hugs.

Popular Posts