Sunday Blogger



Hello! I'm just popping in to say I'm back... well, not entirely. I'm still limited by my eye problems, but I miss posting so I'm making a compromise with myself. I'm going to be posting once a week, every Sunday unless otherwise noted. So if you're interested in seeing my new projects and goings on please stop by again.

It's been such a long time, I can't even think of all that's happened... but the most important thing to note is that Jake and I got married last September in a wonderful hurrah thrown with the help of family and dear friends. And we finally changed our name to "Wildwood", a name that we've used for ages, but it was never "official". Hmm... other than that, there's been music and craft making and arting and snow and many things I should post pictures of, but in due time.

Hopefully there will be some more show and tell next week. I'm just getting my toes wet again!

Comments

Unknown said…
congrats on your marriage and i am so happy to see a post again! love the illustration too ;)

Popular Posts