Sushi Dinner

I've returned from the South Land (CT) after visiting family and friends for a week. It was a nice trip home with lots of wedding planning, fabric shopping with my mom, a dinner gathering with my bird maids, a day spent with little sister and Easter celebrating with both families. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things here in the North Land, but I did miss Mr.Wildwood and Mr.Terrapin quite a bit despite all the fun I had.

I need to get sewing again soon, but I have been busy cooking up a few other things.We made homemade vegetarian sushi tonight for the first time, and to our surprise, it came out quite excellent.





Yum! Plum! Avocado and cucumber! Sweet potato! (and a few variations) Rolling them right took a little practice, but I think next time we make them we'll have it down smooth, and it's pretty fun if you keep yourself from getting frustrated.



Comments

It was so, so, so, so, so, so good. I loved it. Yum. Oh I want some more right nowWWWWW!
Eve said…
Your candleholders.....I want!

Popular Posts