Thankful










"Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go..." We are busily getting ready for Thanksgiving with family. This year has been one for the record books with grief and sadness. We lost three beloved family pets (two that live in different houses), too many unexpected hospital visits for family, my best friend lost her father, and I can't help but feel the post-election blues of a country that seems to be going back fifty years. But still and all, I am thankful everyday, and I am feeling that gratitude as we get ready to go see family. This Thanksgiving, Oona will celebrate her sixth birthday. She just won't stop growing up on me! There is family to love, crafts to make, good food to eat, and even a touch snow here in the North Country. No matter what situation you are in this holiday season, I hope you have at least a few things to be thankful for. I know I am lucky to have many things to find joy in!



Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .
 

Comments

Unknown said…
Amen! Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts